This Web site is designed and coded with the goal of making it accessible to everyone. This page provides information on specific features that facilitate access.
Features of this Site:
- Keyboard Accessibility - This site can be navigated solely with the keyboard.
- Standards - This site has been tested and found to be in compliance with the accessibility standards established by the U.S. Federal government's Section 508 and the W3C's Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
- Compatibility - This site has been tested on both PC and Macintosh platforms on various versions of Internet Explorer, Safari, Mozilla, and Chrome.
- Section 508 - Web site for Federal employees and the public to access resources for understanding and implementing the requirements of Section 508.
- Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 - Web site by the World Wide Web Consortium focusing on the pursuit of web accessibility through five primary areas of work: technology, guidelines, tools, education and outreach, and research and development.
- Tools for Evaluating Accessibility - List of tools that help Web developers ensure the accessibility of their Web sites.
We are committed to improving the accessibility of this site. Please let us know if you have any suggestions or access difficulties by contacting us or sending e-mail to email@example.com.